Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Todays News

I've been busier then a bee in a sunflower patch! Trying to catch up on orders, AND work on the new ones. The wholesale orders are really coming in now for the Christmas season, and that's a good thing...but boy do I drag my butt at the end of the day. I'm thinkin' of getting a few 'Man Slaves'.....so if you know of any good lookin' guys that can carry up to 150lbs.....Please let me know! :o)
We found out yesterday that daughter is 16weeks along, with a March 27th due date.....AND...we think it's a BOY!! Hubby was so excited. Ofcourse we HAD to go shopping after the Dr's appointment. I think we just about bought out the store. What fun!
I'm writing my article for the 'Primitive Times Magazine' that will be available to download on Nov.1st(make sure you download it...it's going to be filled with great stuff). I'm doing a sweet Fall pattern, and a few other little tidbits for Thanksgiving. I love being involved with this magazine. These gals are so kewl...and so sweet! I love being able to share ideas....and just chatting with then is a blast. Each one of them is a wonderful artist in her own right!! Make sure you visit their websites and blogs. You'll get a nice giggle for the day.

Well my friends....I'm off to sew, stuff and repeat......if you'd like to help, give me a holler. I'll leave the light on for ya!

No comments: