Saturday, October 21, 2006

Winter is on it's way!

Well....here it is a Saturday, and it's raining and cold. Had to finally turn on the heat......been putting that off for the past 2 weeks. We all looked like little Eskimos bundled up in all the blankets we could find....watching TV...the kids would all complain 'mom, please turn on the heat'.
Just hate the thought of them darn electric bills!
Ok...enough complaining, I promise. :o)
Working on my new 'Barn Baby's' today. They are just going to be SO cute! ALL Christmas ones too. I have my 'Customer Appreciation' sale tomorrow so I must finish up these sweet little gals. I've had so many emails asking when I'm going to have more dolls for sale....lol...it's wonderful that they are so loved, but with these wholesale orders, I've really fallen behind. I have 2 more large orders and I do believe I'm done till the beginning of the New year.
Hubby and I decided that we are taking the kids and heading for Texas. We'll be leaving Christmas Day, driving...I love driving....and be gone for 9 days. We haven't had a vacation in 12 years when we took the kids to Disney land. I've always wanted to see Texas, and the weather should be just so beautiful. I'm so excited. We have a 'Texas Fund Jar' that we are all adding to. It's been so wonderful seeing the kids adding to it. Our 13 year old son has added all his lawn mowing money.....that just tickles me to no end. Usually he's off spending it faster then he earns it, but not this time. Makes me feel really proud of them all.
Finishing up my article for the 'Primitive Times' magazine. This first issue is going to be really wonderful girls...so I suggest you download it on Nov 1st. There is just bunches of wonderful news and recipes...crafts..tips...OMG it's going to be great!! What a wonderful thing to be involved in......I work with some of the BEST gals!! They each have the biggest hearts....so please remember to check us out if you get a chance. :o)
Well my friends...I'm off to sew on more legs and arms. Till next time.....remember to check on your dolls that you have drying in the oven......don't want the smoke alarm going off!!

No comments: